garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Thu, 25 May 2000 18:07:07 -0700 (PDT)

--- Gus Jae <gusjae@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> It looks as if I was total off base when I made my
> guess about a month
> ago when we first started to talk about this 1.5
> business.
> I thought they were just going to make a Ver. ka
> Rx78 with the parts
> from the 2 GMs.
> In a way, I am kinda glad, then now I can continue
> the modification w/o
> feeling that I am wasting my time. But on the other
> hand, I wish that
> they had redesigned the whole kit, not just make it
> look like the PG.
> Oh well.
>
> Would like to do a close comparison for the 1st MG
> and this 1.5 though
> when it comes out. Anyone up for the challenge?

seeing as how i spent the entire holy week (and week
after) covering up all those panel lines (the knees,
the knees...ugh) in my version 1 MG rx-78 just to make
it look like the perfect grade....this could provide
for an even more interesting comparison. :)

i'm certain on getting the 1.5, but i'm developing a
gm-fetish lately...:P

-garrick