BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 25 May 2000 20:29:16 EDT

  What's the purpose of combining Gundam's, flexibility? Can't the parts of
the Gundam be shot down, before the parts have a chance to combine into the
Gundam? Does another Gundam use covering fire to protect the parts as they
are combining into a Gundam? I like the idea, but its very Voltronish. What I
am trying to say, what realistic purpose do combining Gundam's serve? I know
Gundam is just fiction, but its suppoesed to be a "realistic" mecha show.

In a message dated 5/25/00 8:10:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time, core@gundam.com