BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 25 May 2000 20:06:57 EDT

In a message dated 5/25/00 6:53:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cbeilby@hotmail.com writes:

<< Following the events of CCA, MS technology began a process of
minaturization
 which resulted in the average size of a Mobile Suit ending up somewhere in
 the 15 meter range. This size difference isn't noticable in V Gundam, but
 is in F91, when we see Crossbones Vanguard Denan series MSes going up
 against the old warhorse Jegans (still in service after 30 odd years) The
 cockpits are the only parts that can't really be minaturized, and the pilots
 stay about the same size.>>

  How big is the Turn A? I forgot excatly how tall it is. Has anyone been
able to determine the origins of the Turn A and Turn X? Why do they "react"
to each other, who created them, what era are they from in the Gundam sage,
etc.?

<< 1/100 scale F91 and V Gundam kits are slightly larger than 1/144 kits for
 the earlier shows. >>

Wow, that's pretty small for 1/100 kits, but I like that size. It just never
occured to me how small the V and F 91 mecha are.

Aaron