Diglettdig@aol.com
Thu, 25 May 2000 19:12:31 EDT

In a message dated 5/25/00 7:09:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
oom9@crosswinds.net writes:

<< I'm a little confused about the combining systems of ZZ and V Gundams-
each part is piloted individually, right? So what happens to the other
pilots? Do they simply sit in say, the arm of the Gundam while somebody else
does the fighting, or do they all fight together a la Gekigengar?
 I know this sounds a bit silly, but information on ZZ and V's mecha is a
little hard to come by... >>

CROSS CRASH!

there ends my 2 cents.

--Bob

"The first principle of the Shinsengumi is that it is unworthy to deviate
from the warrior's path. A warrior does not know how to flee before the
enemy!!"
--Saitou Hajime