Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 25 May 2000 16:11:16 -0700

>Allo list. I have a MG question for you. I'm contemplating which kit I
>should buy next and it's boiled down to the RX 73 G3 or GM Custom. Now if
>anyone has had any experience with them I wish to know which was better. I
>really like both but can't decide. Help!
>
>Tomoe who is still waiting for his Alex!!!! >:(

The G-3 is basically the same as the RX-78-2 but molded in navy grey.
Which means unlike the GM Custom, it doesn't have all the internal
frame/mechanism with removable armor. However it does have some openable
hatches.

Considering that a v1.5 is coming out, you should either get the GM Custom
now or wait and see if they'll release a G-3 color molded version 1.5, if
you don't paint. Otherwise you're probably better off buying the Gundam v1.5
and repaint it in G3 colors.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0