Echo|Fox (
Thu, 25 May 2000 08:30:01 -0600 (MDT)

Now we all know that when the GP-01 gets its upgrade, its called the "Full
Vernier", so named because of all of the extra vernier's that were added,
giving it greater maneuverability in space.
What's up with the Fb designation? I've seen some people call it the GP-01
Full Burner ... is there a precedent for that, or is it just them
mis-hearing vernier as burner because of the "b" in its model number?
Or is it something entirely else, and is another japanese letter
transposition thing that slipped into the model number? Is V/B similar to
the L/R issue?

Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler - Home of the High Quality Gundam Image Archive

- Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Thu May 25 2000 - 23:19:27 JST