Brandon Perlow (nurbs@pacbell.net)
Thu, 25 May 2000 02:50:41 -0700

Ive been working 2 days on the PG Z, and Ive only built the legs(w/o armor/
), the arms(w/o armor) and the head(w/o armor). Right now I just painted all
the armor parts in aluminun, then I will coat it it its normal colors.. BTW
if some people have a Z , someone should paint it in red and white.. It
looks cool in the "amuro" scheme. I might consider it...