Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 24 May 2000 21:01:20 -0700

     Anyway, my neibhor, who visits Japan a lot, loaned me a Gundam
"Plastic Model Database" CD, which I found interesting. It's a fairly old
CD(1995 or so). It covers all the One Year War models up to High Grade
Gundam, and features nifty clips of some of the mecha in action, old
Gundam model commercials(Including some for MSV)and the model making
process(It particually shows V Gundam models being loaded onto a Gundam
truck!) It's a very interesting CD, does anybody know if anymore were made
of these covering other shows and eras, and where they are available?
Chris

There's a vol. 2 disc with Zeta Gundam on the cover. It covers the other
kits, many are from the "alternative universe" shows. BTW, was the disc
you looked at for the Mac or PC?

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0