BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 24 May 2000 23:51:07 EDT

In a message dated 5/24/00 11:44:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Gzilla2000@webtv.net writes:

<< What are MSiP figures? Any links to pictures? Also, could somebody
 tell me what scale MSiA figures are? What figures, toys, and/or models
 are compatible with MSiA and MSiP? >>

  Mobile Suit in Pocket and they are a little smaller then MSiA. They made of
hard, durable plastic with screws to hold everything together. They a bit
more poseable then MSiA, but lack ball jointed shoulders, arms move up and
down and straight out to the side, but the shoulder armor restricts movement,
like in a good amount of Gundam kits. The box says 1/144 scale, they are much
smaller then all 1/144 kits, as far as I know.

Aaron