Jason McLawhorn (Gzilla2000@webtv.net)
Wed, 24 May 2000 23:43:06 -0400 (EDT)

What are MSiP figures? Any links to pictures? Also, could somebody
tell me what scale MSiA figures are? What figures, toys, and/or models
are compatible with MSiA and MSiP?

Jason

attached mail follows:

  What would be better yet, why not make vehicles as a sub line to MSiA line?
 I.E. an MS transport truck that can hold an MSiA, an MSiA Dop, an MSiA White
Base, etc. They made that transport sled from V Gundam as part of the MSiP
figure line.

  I cannot remember the names of other vehicles in Gundam that would make
nice kits. An MS maintenance scaffolding kit in 1/144 and 1/100 scales, would
be very nice.

Aaron