Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Wed, 24 May 2000 22:04:09 -0400

Well I can answer a few questions, but your best answer is to look
at Mark Simmons MS Classics archive, and look at the development
of the Gundam and then the GM from it...

 http://www.gundamproject.com/msclassics/

Start reading where it says an Army of Gundams...

-Z- if you're out there is there an easy bookmark for the section
I tried to go over the page source and find it, but can't make a
heads or tails of it...

Paul

  Being fairly new to Gundam(I got into to it in January from watching 0080 and 0083, and then it grew when Wing came on) I'm just a little confused about the GMs lineage, since there are so many...especially the GMs during the OYW era. Can anybody help me sort how the GM evolution fits, at least for OYW?