Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Wed, 24 May 2000 17:38:21 MST

> I was just thinking about how it would be nice to have snap fit, HG
>quality
>kits of the vehicles from the Gundam universe. I would like to have an MS
>transport truck with the bed that raises and lowers the MS. The vehicles
>would be a breeze to design compared to a Gundam kit. I want the kits to be
>on par with the HG mecha kits, I.E., if the vehicle has rolling tires, make
>them out of rubber and make the vehicle rollable.

Have we ever seen a MS transport truck like that? Now one of the Labor
Carriers from Patlabor, that would be cool.

> What would be better yet, why not make vehicles as a sub line to MSiA
>line?
> I.E. an MS transport truck that can hold an MSiA, an MSiA Dop, an MSiA
>White
>Base, etc. They made that transport sled from V Gundam as part of the MSiP
>figure line.

We want more spaceships! MSiAs, HG Models ANYTHING! Especially the Albion.

> I cannot remember the names of other vehicles in Gundam that would make
>nice kits. An MS maintenance scaffolding kit in 1/144 and 1/100 scales,
>would
>be very nice.

Actually, what I'd really like to see is a good diorama kit of the interior
of a MS hangar. It'd include scaffolding, lifts, etc.