BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 24 May 2000 19:57:08 EDT

  I was just thinking about how it would be nice to have snap fit, HG quality
kits of the vehicles from the Gundam universe. I would like to have an MS
transport truck with the bed that raises and lowers the MS. The vehicles
would be a breeze to design compared to a Gundam kit. I want the kits to be
on par with the HG mecha kits, I.E., if the vehicle has rolling tires, make
them out of rubber and make the vehicle rollable.

  What would be better yet, why not make vehicles as a sub line to MSiA line?
 I.E. an MS transport truck that can hold an MSiA, an MSiA Dop, an MSiA White
Base, etc. They made that transport sled from V Gundam as part of the MSiP
figure line.

  I cannot remember the names of other vehicles in Gundam that would make
nice kits. An MS maintenance scaffolding kit in 1/144 and 1/100 scales, would
be very nice.

Aaron