D Fink (lioconvoy@home.com)
Wed, 24 May 2000 15:53:46 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Fields" <johnny_raiden@hotmail.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2000 3:34 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] MG RX-78 Gundam ver. 1.5

> Damn... I just finished one of my PG legs, and that's almost
> exactly it, only probably 100$ less... I do however have the
> greatest conversational piece right now, the mechanical PG
> leg is right next to my MG rgm-79 the GM is only higher by
> a bit of the beam saber that sticks up...

I had a look at the picture and didnt see any of the little pistons that the
PG has. Also it seems to only have one flip up panel on the leg compared to
the 5 the PG has.

> I'm building a fully unarmored PG so I can look at all the lil
> pieces inside...

Wish I had thought of that.

> > The body looks resculpted to match the PG. Any thoughts?

There are alot of similarities, but i dont regret for a second buying the
perfect grade, the thing took me 4 days to assemble and I loved every minute
of it.

Dave