Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Wed, 24 May 2000 18:34:21 -0400

Damn... I just finished one of my PG legs, and that's almost
exactly it, only probably 100$ less... I do however have the
greatest conversational piece right now, the mechanical PG
leg is right next to my MG rgm-79 the GM is only higher by
a bit of the beam saber that sticks up...

I'm building a fully unarmored PG so I can look at all the lil
pieces inside...

> The body looks resculpted to match the PG. Any thoughts?

Yeah with all the effore I put into building the head, one arm
and one leg of the PG kit I'd be done with the MG kit by now...

Paul