Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Tue, 23 May 2000 23:54:37 -0700

When you consider that a U at the end of a word in Japanese is usually (nearly)
silent. Then it becomes clear that Gouf is pretty much pronounced as Goof with
a soft F.

The O sound in Japanese, is like the O in Dome, but I think Dome in a bit too
long. I think it's somewhere inbetween Dome and Dom (Delouise). I've always
just said Dom (like Dom Perignon)

---Brett Jensen