John Tay (webcaster99@yahoo.com)
Wed, 24 May 2000 08:47:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I was in the process of building & painting my F90II L
Type & lost one of the no. "C6" part. It was meant to
be part of the feet covering. Dunno if anyone got this
spare parts available or how should i get it then??

Would appreciate if anyone who has "ruined" F90II L
Type model kit...maybe could send me this "C6" part.
Maybe we'll exchange for other model kits stuff etc.

Thanks.