Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 24 May 2000 21:25:33 GMT

>They do have a thing for massive urban carnage, Godzilla, Colony Drop,
>Angels, X, even Legend of the Overfiend. It could be the Hiroshima, but
>they are also a people who've lived on top of faultlines and under
>volcanoes for centuries.

Yeah, the Japanese have always lived with quite a lot of damoclean swords over
their heads, so it's no surprise that they love this sort of thing...I mean,
how many times has tokyo been hit? even Sailormoon and Tenchi have some Tokyo-busting
action.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter