Jason McLawhorn (Gzilla2000@webtv.net)
Wed, 24 May 2000 00:24:50 -0400 (EDT)

I don't know the correctway to pronounce Gouf. I have allways pronouced
it with the same "ou" sound as in the word "joust". It sounds better
than "Goof" at least.

Jason

attached mail follows:

  Another question, How is Gouf pronounced? The only way I can figure out how
to pronounce it, as Goof. Is this correct?

  A correction and addition to my quick Review of the game. I got a closer
look and those are fight planes, not sleds that the Goufs are riding on! I
did not know a fighter could support the weight of a Mobile Suit. One more
thing, I hope Bandai releases a US version of the Bonus disc, as I 9 missions
are not enough. This is really the only complaint I have.

Aaron