MS06ZAK@aol.com
Tue, 23 May 2000 22:26:11 EDT

In a message dated 5/23/00 9:08:11 PM Central Daylight Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

<<
   CN does/did show Speed Racer not too long ago and its animation is older
 then the original MSG series. A fairly new company (ReSarus) is making new
 Speed Racer figures. I am too young to have seen Speed Racer, but did enjoy
 watching it on MTV and then several years after that, when it came to CN.
So,
 I don't think the old animation would scare off too many people. Animation
 fans will at least give it a chance, I would hope.

 Aaron

But then again, many people grew up with Speed Racer and Battle of the
Planets so their is the nostalgia drawing them back. For Gundam, there
wouldn't be the same nostalgia for many viewers.

Jason