BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 23 May 2000 22:07:07 EDT

In a message dated 5/23/00 9:23:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cdupchurch@hotmail.com writes:

<< Well, there have been calls from Gundam Fandom for the reanimation of the
 original series, but I am skeptical about the chances of such a project.
 However, if the original series is just dubed into english and thrown up on
 CN, I think the '70s style of animation might drive some people away. >>

  CN does/did show Speed Racer not too long ago and its animation is older
then the original MSG series. A fairly new company (ReSarus) is making new
Speed Racer figures. I am too young to have seen Speed Racer, but did enjoy
watching it on MTV and then several years after that, when it came to CN. So,
I don't think the old animation would scare off too many people. Animation
fans will at least give it a chance, I would hope.

Aaron