Joaquin Torres (lordvader@cfl.rr.com)
Tue, 23 May 2000 18:18:28 -0400

Actually, it's a series of three novels originally priced at $4.95 each and
published by Del Rey. I found two sets at a used book store, but I've lost
one set. Check the sci-fi section of your local bookstores.

I like the novels...gives another twist to the original One Year War story.
VERY different in a lot of respects from the original TV show and compilation
movies.

Joaquin Torres