Freedom045@aol.com
Tue, 23 May 2000 17:53:33 EDT

In a message dated Tue, 23 May 2000 5:29:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Gzilla2000@webtv.net (Jason McLawhorn) writes:

<< can I get the 0079 novel? How much is it? Is it any good?

Jason >>

- It's out of print
- about $.50 in the bargin bin
- I thought it sucked, BAD. I don't know if the blame falls on Fred Schodt for translating it or Tomino for writing it or Del Rey for publishing it, but I thought it told a really bad story and the characters were poorly portrayed. Not to mention that it invalidates any sequel or follow-up. My advice, don't bother.

Tom

P.S. Anyone else remember the pubic hair locket or something?