Gus Jae (gusjae@rocketmail.com)
Tue, 23 May 2000 13:32:16 -0700 (PDT)

Pending on the kit, you may also want to fill it. Vinyl kits has a
tendency to 'sag' on a hot day. Filling it will solve this problem.
As to what to fill it with... There are many preferences, and debates.
Pending on how much space there is to fill.

Email me if you need more info and I will see what i can dig up.

BTW, which kit is it?
--- Brandon Perlow <nurbs@pacbell.net> wrote:
> I just got a Soft Vinyl Dunbine kit(sorry its not a Gundam!), bu t I
> need to know what kind of glue and putty to use. ALso what brands and
> types of paint are Ok to use too. I intend to pose and modify this
> model
> , so I wondering if Magi-sculpt will be OK...

=====

Gus Jae