Brandon Perlow (nurbs@pacbell.net)
Tue, 23 May 2000 02:24:02 -0700

Sedusa66@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 5/22/00 7:58:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> jokyng@ipoline.com writes:
>
> > so what if they don't like gundam, let them miss out, it's their lost.
> The issue isn't whether kids dig on UC, it's if the release of G will keep
> zeta from reaching our shores in commercial form if it's discovered there's
> no market for it after exposure to G

I disagree. I could see the Kids WB picking it up for Sat morning,
and the original series, 0080, 0083, and Z on the CN.. There would no
problems .. Since Warners owns both networks, they would be foolish not to
purchase or negotiate for Gundam.. Pokemon can only last so long.. Id rather
see G get big to "fund" our UC shows on the CN....Or better yet, a bandai
network....