James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Mon, 22 May 2000 20:20:22 -0800

> >And if G gundam does get shown next, it will give people an even more
> >distorted view of Gundam. It's a bigger leap to go from G to UC,
> >than Wing to UC. Much as I love G gundam, and wish to see it, I think
> >it might be the nail that keeps Zeta off america's shores.
> >

>so what if they don't like gundam, let them miss out, it's their lost.

  I'm not looking for Gundam to be the next pokemon but gundam's
popularity in america does affect me being about to see and read
english translated gundam works. I don't know about anyone else on
this list but I loved Kondo's 0079 comic and animevillage stalling
on 08th MS team doesn't bode well.

-James
(Sorry, I don't mean to be paranoid)