Flanker358@aol.com
Mon, 22 May 2000 22:57:23 EDT

MK II is inferior to the GP series of course, I think the fact is that AEUG
didn't steal MK II for it's tech....they hardly analyzed it, I mean they
striped 2 of them for spare parts. Z gundam...on the other hand took Anaheim
real quick to produce(only 3 month from plan to production) which could
account for the the fact that Anahaim is in fact superior in tech(because of
the GP experience) as compared to the Titan's earth production facilities.

 GP03 is another one that is often questioned...but if you compare it and
Plan 303E of gundam sentenal(both are designed by Hajime Katoki), it
certaintly shows tech. progression as Plan303E is smaller than GP03. as for
the 360 view, that was used on NT-1....and GP03's cockpit is more similar to
NT-1's than those MS in Z Gundam