Chaos025@aol.com
Mon, 22 May 2000 22:17:30 EDT

In a message dated 5/22/00 7:00:04 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Flanker358@aol.com writes:

> Hmm.....I had the same problem with my RGM79(G)....I fixed it by
> cutting a new piece of plastic rod(longer than the one that broke)...
> drill a hole where the previous one broke, insert and super glue the
> new rod into place and that's it...

I drill out the broken piece and the place it broke away from, and super glue
the two pieces together with a small piece of heavy wire (like a paper clip)
fitted into the area I drilled out. This is called "pinning" and is a
necessary modeling skill if you wish to build resin kits, or scratch build
your own models.

SJ

EXO Mechanical Editor & Mecha Fan
http://exogear.speckworld.com