CookSuxXL@aol.com
Mon, 22 May 2000 21:42:19 EDT

In a message dated 5/22/2000 9:10:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
fayerocks@hotmail.com writes:

> This is what I do to broken parts, I use a pin vise and some small metal
> wire or rod. I drill in both sides of the broken part, put the metal rod
> inside and then use a touch of epoxy cement to glue it. Make sure you put
> just right, since you don't want to clog the joint with cement. This
> technique worked for me when I snapped my MG Dom's thumb. Now Dom can play
> around with his thumb once again.

Hmm, is there any other method that is "less" laborous as that one? I prefer
just buying the parts... anyone have any to spare? It's basically the entire
right arm...I could paint it, I just need the parts. It'll be fine if it's
already constructed too... I got money...

~Andy Lee
CookSuxXL