Kev K (fayerocks@hotmail.com)
Tue, 23 May 2000 01:09:46 GMT

This is what I do to broken parts, I use a pin vise and some small metal
wire or rod. I drill in both sides of the broken part, put the metal rod
inside and then use a touch of epoxy cement to glue it. Make sure you put
just right, since you don't want to clog the joint with cement. This
technique worked for me when I snapped my MG Dom's thumb. Now Dom can play
around with his thumb once again.