Cantusehtm@aol.com
Mon, 22 May 2000 20:49:29 EDT

In a message dated 5/22/00 8:47:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
CookSuxXL@aol.com writes:

<< Just as I wanted to admire my Ez8 I fiddled around with the arm, and the
 forearm snapped off with the joint stuck *inside* the PC Joint. What the
 heck? I tried to use some plastiweld to keep it together but apparently
it's
 not strong enough. Any suggestions? Also does anyone happen to have a
spare
 "Ez8" arm by any chance? Particularly the right one. Dang... pisses me off.

 ~Andy Lee
 CookSuxXL

 - >>
Ouch...damn man...that sucks. That's the only problem with 1/144th scale
kits,the arms break helluva easily.