James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Mon, 22 May 2000 17:22:16 -0800

The popularity of wing gundam is not in doubt, but that doesn't mean
Gundam (particularly UC) has picked up wing's popularity. Just look
at the 0079 comic. Viz had to put it on hiatus because of poor sales,
and this at the peak of wing's glory. Now, to most people in america,
gundam equals wing. Bandai might not want to jepordize (or confuse)
Gundam's american persona by showing UC stuff. (crazy as that seems
to us). I guess what I'm trying to say is that don't get your hopes
up that wing popularity equals UC popularity.

It could be that when Bandai does a new gundam TV series that they do
a new Wing sequel, with the American market in mind.

-James