Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Mon, 22 May 2000 16:59:35 -0700

Chris Maier writes,

> Anyway, I know there are suits virtually identical to the Zaku I and
> the Zaku I, but then I came upon this picture...the head kind of looks like
> one of those Neo-Zeon MS from Char's Counterattack, and it's colored brown.
> Does anybody know what this is, what it's role in the series is, etc?

  That's the Zaku I-lookalike; it's the Borjarnon used by Gaban Goonie,
leader of the Luziana fiefdom's Suicide Squad. Ironically, though it's
apparently a Zaku I, it's considered a superior version by the Suicide Squad
since it doesn't have all those dangling external cables. No idea whether
this alternate Zaku actually _is_ superior to the standard Borjarnon, or
whether the Suicide Squad are just deluded.

-- Mark