Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 22 May 2000 16:58:08 -0700

> I know that Turn A has two types of Zakus(I know they're referred by
>some other name in the series, but I'll just call them Zakus
>because...they are Zakus! )Anyway, I know there are suits virtually
>identical to the Zaku I and the Zaku I, but then I came upon this
>picture...the head kind of looks like one of those Neo-Zeon MS from
>Char's Counterattack, and it's colored brown. Does anybody know what this
>is, what it's role in the series is, etc?
>http://www.wingzero.net/archive/alt/originals/match_turnAGundam06.jpg

If you are referring to the black Zaku I (as opposed to the green Zaku IIs
behind it) it actually resembles the Black Tri-Stars custom MS-05B Zaku I
from the MG series and Giren's Greed (if they should exist and be buried
on earth is another matter of pure speculation).

It's dug out of the earth just like the Turn-A by the earth Militia, and
they believed it was even more powerful than the Zaku II (lol).

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0