Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Mon, 22 May 2000 19:45:59 -0400

I know that Turn A has two types of Zakus(I know they're referred by some other name in the series, but I'll just call them Zakus because...they are Zakus! )Anyway, I know there are suits virtually identical to the Zaku I and the Zaku I, but then I came upon this picture...the head kind of looks like one of those Neo-Zeon MS from Char's Counterattack, and it's colored brown. Does anybody know what this is, what it's role in the series is, etc?

http://www.wingzero.net/archive/alt/originals/match_turnAGundam06.jpg