David \ (macross3@excite.com)
Mon, 22 May 2000 16:21:14 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 22 May 2000 19:06:12 -0400, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> I'm wondering, where's the announcement for the release date of 08th MS
team? Bandai said they'd be releasing it this year, and apparentally showed
the dub at some convention, but otherwise there has been no news, which is
suprising considering that Gundam is becoming increasingly more popular
thanks to Wing.

I think it was mentioned that it will be released at the end of the year, or
next year. At this rate, we'll never get to Zeta. And we'll have to wait
even longer for Turn A, which someone at Bandai once mentioned in a
convention.

"Not for a long, long time."

Jojo