BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 22 May 2000 18:42:26 EDT

http://www.nifty.ne.jp/rstation/sunrise/gsaviour/gs_news.htm

  I just glanced at these pics when they where posted a few days ago and
didn't notice the two different G-Saviour mecha. One is for air/space combat
and the other is for ground combat, is this correct? I like the ground type a
lot better then the other one. Hope these are released as at least 1/144
plastic HG kits, as I want to kit bash the ground one into a space one, as I
like the ground type better. Want to use the back unit and hip thrusters on
the ground type. It may not be space/air worthy in "real life" but it works
for a model kit :)

Aaron