Freedom045@aol.com
Mon, 22 May 2000 16:08:55 EDT

Blackeagle,

I really agree with your review of F-91, you hit all the points. Despite its flaws, I felt the characters and the storyline had much potential. While I had problems with it, I was very sad to see that the last line at the end "This is only the beginning..." wasn't followed up.

My favorite thing about the movie was the character designs by Yoshikazu Yasuhiko, beautiful stuff. Cecily, Seabook and the Ronah family all looked great and I thought Zabine Chareaux had the potential to be a very cool character.

I haven't seen Crossbone Gundam, can anyone fill me in on what happened to Cecily, Seabook and Zabine?

Tom