Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Mon, 22 May 2000 10:37:44 MST

>IIRC, in the first episode we see Nina loading GP-02 with 3 warheads into
>the back pack. I'll have to double check that scene again.

Actually, we see her loading two components. From the look of them I'd say
they are a single warhead and some sort of booster to propel the warhead to
it's target. After they are loaded, the bazooka returns to it's usual
position and we see a graphic of the newly loaded components moving into the
bazooka proper from the backpack.