Jorge Lee (jorgelee@singnet.com.sg)
Mon, 22 May 2000 12:01:02 -0400

>===== Original Message From "Salamangka" <gaijin@i-manila.com.ph> =====

> I would also think that the backpack would be modified to have more
>thrusters, rather than just be a cargo hold for the nuke.

Is the nuke stored in the backpack? I remember seeing the nuke being loaded
into the launcher.

>The beam machine rifle it has, if used correctly, would have torn the gp03 to
>pieces from a safe range...combined with it's agility, it would have been no
>contest...

I think that you forgot about the I-field generator that GP03 has. There's no
way that you'll be able to hit it with a beam weapon from long range. You'll
have to close in and get inside the I-field before doing any damage.

Jorge