Diglettdig@aol.com
Mon, 22 May 2000 06:55:06 EDT

In a message dated 5/22/00 1:14:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

<< ><< Yes...must stop the damn musicals...it's like not like I'm in the
middle
 of
> an intergalactic mobile suit war with 20 Zakus pointing their 120mm machine

> guns at my Nu Gundam and I just start singing folk songs...
> >>
>or worse yet, love songs...
>--Bob

 Isn't that a standard thing with some anime? having some dramatic or action
 scene in the offing, and then you hear a love song in the background? LOL!

I meant in the disney sense...the standard anime thing is something that can
be dealt with at least...
--Bob

"The first principle of the Shinsengumi is that it is unworthy to deviate
from the warrior's path. A warrior does not know how to flee before the
enemy!!"
--Saitou Hajime