Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 22 May 2000 21:33:15 GMT

>Chris Maier writes,
>
>> I've been wondering-since the "GP" series were meant to be prototypes, were

>> they meant to be mass-produced into GMs?

The gp01 was a fine example of a very powerful ground combat unit. rather than
emphasize weapons power, it took into account speed and agility. Very unusual.

The FB is a very useful space interceptor. I would say it has the most useful
design.

The gp02a can be converted into a Dom-like role fighter, heavy officer's unit.

the gp03? well....it's an MA.

and the gp04 simply kicks butt.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos