BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 22 May 2000 01:31:23 EDT

In a message dated 5/22/00 1:25:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

<< My bet is that the shoulders alone would have enough plastic in them to
make
 one small 1/144 gundam for each shoulder. factor in the skirt, the
legs...WHEW!
  that is one big momma, perhaps the most massive of the MG line. This baby
 will rock. and the nice thing is, it might bring out some other kits
too...the
 new frame is very interesting, to say the least...(Dogas?) >>

   The cockpit is housed in the Sazabi's head, isn't it? If I am correct,
that fact there is proof of how big it is. In a guess, about how tall will
the Sazabi be?

Aaron