Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 22 May 2000 21:22:54 GMT

>Well If you look at how the 1/100 Nu Gundam towers over all of the MG currently
in existence, and then you note that the Sazabi is more massive then the NU
(not counting the Nu's Fin Fannels)....
>let's just say that it will BE FRIGGING HUGE!!!
>
>Jason

My bet is that the shoulders alone would have enough plastic in them to make
one small 1/144 gundam for each shoulder. factor in the skirt, the legs...WHEW!
 that is one big momma, perhaps the most massive of the MG line. This baby
will rock. and the nice thing is, it might bring out some other kits too...the
new frame is very interesting, to say the least...(Dogas?)

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919