Mon, 22 May 2000 10:54:26 +0800

gundam@aeug.org wrote:

>Hard to say. Does Heero get to use ALICE? If he does, I'd give the battle to
>Heero. If not, Scirocco would be evenly matched.

but ALICE won't let Heero kill himself ^_^

>Space or ground? If it's on the ground, I'd say a bit more to South, call it
>60/40. In space, Zechs would have the advantage. Remember, the Gelgoog has
>BETTER performace than any Gundam, except the NT-1 "Alex".

just don't let some dead corpse float around in space with a suitcase handcuffed to it, Burning will be OK ^_^

>> 3) Noin in The Mobile Suit Gundam (yeah..the original..)vs. Ma Kube in a
>> Rick Dom II
>
>Noin, only because she's faster and leaner.

and not to mention the Gundam's armor...well, she could get Kube when they perform re-entry (the RD2 doesn't have re-entry capability, right?)

>Treize. He'd love that HONKING big beam saber.

LOL

>> 5) 25 GM Quells versus a single Imperial Star Destroyer
>
>Star Destroyer, if the shields are up. If they're down, GM Quells, but with
>many casulties.

wait...does the Star Destroyer's shields protect against projectile weapons such as bullets? if it doesn't it's headed for the scrap heap, as long as the Quells carry a lot of reloads

>> 6) Char in the Gundam Double X vs. Camille in the God Gundam
>
>Hm, can Char get the Moon Base's energy feed? And does Camile get to use the
>G-Gundam's Hypermotor like the bio-sensor? If Char does have the feed, he just
>has to get range and....boom. Camile, if he gets in close, will take Char
>apart.

well...the God Gundam can have 10 images at once and IIRC it used the King of Hearts Stone-breaking punch as a sort of a ranged attack against the final version of the Devil Gundam

>> 7) Steiner in a Zaku II FZ vs. Monsha in a GM Custom
>
>Monsha, because of experience.

but take away the booze and pictures of Nina...Monsha might get distracted with that ^_^

>> 8) EVERY MS in the Universal Century versus the original Death Star...with
>> shields down and superlaser not charged...but TIE fighter squadrons launched
>
>The MS would win by sheer numbers.

the MS would win by sheer numbers...and they have big mean MS such as the EX-S and GP-02A to send in against the exhaust port...or put them inside a hangar bay and do whatever damage they can until they reach the core