Ryan Freeman (ryan.freeman@worldnet.att.net)
Sun, 21 May 2000 21:12:44 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: <FutureTrunksKid@aol.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2000 7:27 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] music

> If u could pick a song from any music group to play on gundam wing what
would
> it be?
>
> I would pick break stuff by limp bizkit

    Although I think that the beat of "Just Communication" suits the series
quite well, if I had to pick a song from a group I would say "Have a Cigar"
as covered by the Foo Fighters. It's really quite good. Hmmmm....when I
try to visualize it, it just seems like a music video.
    On second thought perhaps other music shouldn't be applied to the show.
After all, I would like to think that the music which plays with the series
is well thought out and not just slapped on. But then again I could be
wrong.

-Ryan Freeman-