Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Sun, 21 May 2000 17:24:08 -0600 (MDT)

There is no official english (either dubbed or subbed) release of CCA.
There is a Hong Kong bootleg you can buy on eBay, but bear in mind the
subtitling is absolutely awful. Check the GML archives for a reasonably
lengthy review I did of it, but the fact that the subtitlers frequently
misspell words, MS's are called "Mobile Suites", only a single line of
text can appear on screen at once even when 3 people are talking (How are
you? I'm fine. That's good.) and the text is just white with no black
border .. shudder.
It looks like it was probably done from LD source. You're probably better
off reading from a script and following along with the movie, and just
leaving the subtitles off.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
http://www.wingzero.net - Home of the HQ Gundam Image Archive