core@gundam.com
Sun, 21 May 2000 14:28:00 -0400 (EDT)

Chris Maier wrote:
> I recently stopped by the G-savior web page. It apparentally was
> updated on 5/18, and the news section has something called "The
> Model", but I honestly can't tell if it's a plastic kit, a resin kit,
> or something else entirely. I don't have Japanese text display and
> can't read Japanese, can anybody translate the article around it?
>
> http://www.nifty.ne.jp/rstation/sunrise/gsaviour/gs_news.htm

Oh yeah that's the next MG kit :)

seriously, they look exactly like the scrtach-built models (not kits!)
featured in Hobby Japan, but the web page says Dengeki Hobby...

More importantly (perhaps) G-Saviour is showing in cinema on June 3rd.
Both the sub and dub will be shown (wonder if they have the same dub vs.
sub debate in Japan :)

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1
Condition: Critical