Richard Holman (homer@mcn.net)
Sun, 21 May 2000 10:26:42 -0600

Greetings,

Quite a while ago there was a site with game stats for Gundam Mecha based on 7th Street Games (now Flagship) Mecha miniatures system. It was text only, and had I think most of the stats fro the 0079-0095 timeframes. I was wondering if it was still out there, can anyone point me to it, or did anyone happen to save the data and be willing to e-mail it to me??

My copy was lost, and I didn't have a backup or hardcopy. A buddy gave me a fresh copy of the Mecha book, and my interest was rekindled, but I have no stats... for Gundam, and while I can make them I'd like to compare notes with another gamer. Thanks for the help.
Richard