Sun, 21 May 2000 18:42:03 +1000

At 06:43 PM 5/20/00 -0800, you wrote:

>> > Well..I have a few more...but work with these for a while.
>> >
>> > SEIG ZEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>Get some rest. In a jacket that ties up in the back.
>>

>Tonight's main event!
>
>Al with his video camera vs. Kika with Haro.
>
>Let the handicapping begin!
>
>Al is a devious child, and his camera could be used as either a club
>or a projectile. Kika on the other hand is a kick-in-the-shins
>aggressive fighter, and Haro, as we know, can be an effective
>stumbling block. This one could go either way folks!
>
>-James

Throw in the little girl with the dog from Endless Waltz, too! And the ZZ
kids with oranges.

Andrew Dynon

"When will those bloody adolescents learn to leave my Mobile Suits alone?"
- Bright Noah, from Kathleen Moffre's fanfic "Russian Roulette"

"Keep 'em guessing. Never tell anyone the truth. Try to confuse them."
- Stefan Elliot on dealing with Hollywood executives.

"Stories have to be told to exist. They exist in the telling and retelling."
- Itzhak Roeh